This procedure has BY FAR the most dramatic effect on homes – transforming them from dirty to spotlessly clean! Pressure washing is a highly skilled job. It has to be performed with care and patience. After completing over 80 projects through out Mount Pleasant we are confident that our methods are safe and effective.
Commercial pressure washers are extremely dangerous if not used properly, but we understand the importance of their use. All three of us are professionally trained in the following:
- Changing jet angles to prevent damages
- Applying the right psi
- The need of different jet spinners
- The distance to hold the jets away from stone according to the type of paver
Note: different stones have different properties and a thorough evaluation must be made before doing any kind of washing
- Feeling the pressure
- Overcoming fatigue
- Controlling wall lances
- A streak free wash – consistent spinner movements and rotation play a major role
- Great eye for details
Prevent stones from permanent stains and discolouration caused by mold, fungi, algae, moss and grime, which can also make the surfaces SLIPPERY.
Common areas to Power Wash
- Front stairs
- Retaining walls
- Top stones
- Exterior wall wash is now available
Pressure washing is highly detailed work which can destroy surfaces if proper jets and lances are not used. We use up to 7 different jet heads and detergents to ensure effective and safe cleaning.
Equipment / Products
- High psi pressure washers & Jet spinner
Efflorescence is when water carries a salt to the surfaces of masonry and evaporates leaving behind a chalky residue. Multiple applications of brushing and spraying allow masonry to be free of oil, salts and rust.
Common problem areas include:
- Brick and all other masonry
Now available is exterior wall wash and stucco stain removal using high quality Telescopic Lances with jet spinners made for stucco applications and brick masonry. Don’t let stains and fungi take over your walls!
Using Telescopic Lances to complete pressure washing on any wall:
- Stucco – Yes, we also wash Stucco without damage. Using correct spinners and psi is very important.